CORPORATE NAME: HARRINGTON
LEGAL FORM: SARL with a capital of 10,000 euros
HEAD OFFICE: 20 rue des Amandiers, 37540 Saint-Cyr/Loire, France
PHONE: +332 4744 4889
RCS NUMBER: 49487247600044
VAT FR 42 494872476
DIRECTOR OF PUBLICATION: Franck Lévy
The publisher undertakes to respect all the laws concerning the establishment and activity of a website
It is recalled that the secrecy of correspondence is not guaranteed on the Internet network and that it is up to each Internet user to take all appropriate measures to protect their own data and/or software from contamination by possible viruses circulating on the Internet.
The creation of hypertext links to the harrington.fr site is subject to the prior agreement of the Director of publication. The hypertext links established in the direction of other sites from the site harrington.fr can not, in any case, engage the responsibility of the director of the publication.
The reproduction or representation, in whole or in part, of the pages, data and any other component of the harrington.fr site, by any process or medium whatsoever, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement without the publisher's authorization.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The information you submit to us: In order to place an order on our website, you create a customer account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter and other marketing activities, you generally provide us with the following data:
- Your identification data and your contact details: your first name, your last name, the language and the country from which you interact with us, as well as your contact data such as your e-mail address, postal address, delivery address and your number phone.
- Economic and payment information: your bank details (please take into account that all payment transactions are encrypted by the receiving bank, we do not store any card number), information on your purchases, your orders, your returns , etc.
- Login data,
- Your profile - if you open a customer account, you then create a profile and you identify yourself during your visits to our website, data will therefore be saved such as your customer ID and password, your recent purchases or your preferences .
- Your personal preferences: this includes your wish list, marketing and cookie preferences.
- Additional personal information - You can also provide us with other personal information such as your date of birth,... We are the only ones to collect and keep this additional information, we use it in our analyzes in order to improve our services.
When we ask you to enter your personal data to access a feature, some data is required fields since it is data that we need to allow you to access this feature (for example to deliver a parcel to you we need your mailing address).
It is important that the personal information shared about you is correct and up to date. Please notify us of any information changes.
Data obtained through cookies
- Usage Data, this information includes the products and services you have purchased from us and how you use our website.
- Technical data, this information includes:
- Your IP address, your search engine and its version, your location and time zone, your browser extension, the operating system and the platform, but also other technical data on the device you use to browse our website.
- Information about your visit, including URLs and your click path, from and on our website (including date and time); the products you viewed or searched for; page response time, download errors, time spent on pages, page interaction (such as clicks and cursor movements), how you navigate away from pages.
What is a cookie ?
A "cookie" is a small text file sent by the server of the website visited and stored by the user's internet browser while the user is browsing this site.
Cookies can be 'session' - deleted once the user leaves the site that generated them - or they can be 'persistent' - held on your computer until a certain date.
Cookies can also be "owned" - managed by the domain the user is accessing and requesting that a particular service or "third party cookie" be sent to the user's equipment from a domain different from the one consulted.
The cookies used
- Analytical cookies
Erasing these cookies by blocking cookies in the browser options may prevent certain site features from working properly.
- Cookies used by social networks
This site has social media buttons installed that allow users to share content of interest to their social circles. The cookies used by social networks avoid the user having to enter data again to share content. These buttons do not allow access to data entered by users who share content on a social network.
Cookies used by external plugins
This site provides content or services provided by third-party users, such as videos hosted on Youtube or Google Maps applications. The cookies used by these providers are necessary for the user to access the service and are governed by the provisions of their respective cookie policies.
At any time, and in particular when installing or updating the browser, the user can accept or refuse the installation of cookies or refuse the installation of a certain type of cookie, including the advertising and third-party cookies. Also, after each session you can delete some or all stored cookies.
On harrington.fr, you can decide whether or not to accept our cookies. If you do not accept the deposit of these cookies click here
The user can also enable the following:
- Private browsing through the browser, which allows you to save your browsing history, passwords, websites, cookies, and other information about the pages you visit.
- No tracking function by which the browser requests that the websites you visit do not track your browsing habits, for example by serving advertising that matches your interests based on the sites you visit.
Please consult your browser's help or support services for information on your various options for managing cookies.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings.
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the type of data we have about you, we may process it for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user of our site: if you wish to use our services, we need to process your data to identify you as a user of the site and allow you to access the various functionalities as well as personalized services. You can delete your account at any time by contacting us.
- Execute a purchase contract with you: your data is then used to keep you informed of the status of your order, prepare your order, accept your payment, give you access to after-sales service, get your order refunded. They also allow us to prevent possible fraud against you and against us during the purchase. If we consider the action to be fraudulent, this processing may allow us to block the transaction.
- Respond to customer service inquiries
- Improve our services: by using our site, you are informed that we process your browsing and purchase data for analysis and statistical purposes. They allow us to better understand the way you use our site in order to improve its ergonomics and the quality of services.
- For marketing purposes: if you have subscribed to our Newsletter, we process your data to manage your subscription and send you targeted information via email or SMS according to the preferences you have indicated to us. We need your consent for any direct marketing.
You can also unsubscribe from our communications at any time (for example to unsubscribe from the newsletter, simply click on the “Unsubscribe” button at the bottom of all our newsletters and validate your unsubscription).
In the event that you have given us your consent to receive direct marketing content, via our newsletter, we may use the information you have provided to us for the following purposes:
- Sharing information about our events, products, services, current offers
- Recommendations on certain products or services that may be of interest to you
- Customer study to better understand your expectations regarding our products and services offered by our site.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not rent, sell, or share your personal information with other unaffiliated people or businesses.
Harrington shares your personal data only with:
- Third party service providers processing personal data on behalf of Harrington, for example for payments and credit cards, shipments and deliveries, hosting, administration and management of your data, distribution of emails, research and analytics, brand management and product promotions, and for the administration of certain services and features. When we use the services of third-party service providers, we enter into contracts that require them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data.
- Other third parties as necessary to: comply with a judicial or administrative request or the application of a law; prevent unlawful uses of our Site; defend ourselves against third-party claims; and provide our assistance in the prevention of fraud.
In accordance with the GDPR, the Customer has a right of access, rectification and opposition to personal data concerning him (hereinafter the "Computer Rights and Freedoms"). To exercise one or more of the Computer Rights and Freedoms, the Customer must send a request by email or by post to Harrington, by completing the contact form located on the site or by writing to the following address indicating his surname, first name, e-mail address and customer references:
Harrington, 20 rue des Amandiers, 37540 Saint-Cyr/Loire, France
Each request must be signed and accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the Customer's signature and specifying the reply address.
The response to the request made on the basis of one or more Computer Rights and Freedoms will be sent within 2 months of receipt of the request. The Customer may communicate to Harrington specific instructions in which he or she defines the way in which he or she intends to exercise, after his or her death, the Computer Rights and Freedoms in accordance with the GDPR.
The site has been declared to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés), under number 1568682 v 0.
Please note that we are registered in the register of the eco-organization and up to date with our eco-contributions under the following unique identifiers:
- FR252799_01FTRC , issued by ADEME and communicated by LÉKO, the objective of which is to facilitate the monitoring and control of compliance with REP (Extended Producer Responsibility) packaging obligations;
- FR252799_11MQII , issued by ADEME and communicated by Re_fashion, the objective of which is to facilitate the monitoring and control of compliance with REP (Extended Producer Responsibility) obligations Textile, footwear and household linen.